Friday, November 22, 2013

Get to Know: SANDY!

Widget from Isle Farm


Q: Three words that describe you?
Shaggy, intuitive, and lithe 


Q: What is your day job/real-life roles?
I herd sheep on weekends and evenings but during the day I work at keeping my nemesis Kipper(another beardie) outdoors so my daughter Stella and I have the house to ourselves.

Q. How did you get involved in CVFT?
My moms convinced me I needed to carry on the tradition and be the third canine in the family to play the role of Sandy.

Widget, with moms Jane and Sandy
Q: First show?
Annie is my first stage show but I have been performing in AKC dogs shows since I was 6 months old.

Q. Family Pets?
Eight barn cats, a squirrel, and the occasional geese that invade my meadow.

Q. What do you do in your spare time besides CVFT?
Take naps on the sofa.
Widget in younger years
Q: Tell us a little about the character you play in "Annie" - or any personal connection to the show.
Click to read more about the
Isle Farms acting career!
I have always felt my destiny was to live in a mansion and be adored by a young girl.

Q: Favorite treat?
Isle Farms kitchen when selected vegetables fall from the cutting board.


Q; Any pre-show rituals?

Yes, have a massage and take a pee....outdoors!

Q: Any final thoughts we should know about you?
When I moan and groan, I am expressing my contentment.



Join us next week 
and see 
Widget at the show!

OPENS THANKSGIVING WEEKEND  
November 29 - December 8th, Chanhassen HS Theater
2200 Lyman Boulevard

GET TICKETS HERE
$12 students/$17 adults  -ALL FEES INLCUDED
$2 OFF Tix price for groups of 10+ to same show -use code: "Group10" to receive discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment